Have you ever enjoyed the delight of cookies and cream cake? The savory and sweet taste of cookies mixed with smooth and soothing cream, and being put together into a delightful and tasteful cake; this cake will give you instant harmony while melting in your mouth.
Cookies and Cream Cake
This cake is known to have smooth texture with tiny bits of cookie crumbs along the way that contrast yet enrich each other. You can make it into square or round shape. But if you demand for challenge, star and shape of objects will be great challenges. To make these cakes, you need to have budget for about $35 up to $45 if you want to use premium ingredients. These ingredients can be reused to make other cakes.
Cookies and Cream Cake tips
These are some simple tips you need to consider. What is it for? It is for the best taste to spoil yourself.
- Best Cookies Brand
There is no point in spoiling yourself if you pick the wrong cookies. You need to consider that the cream and cake will be sweet, to balance the sweetness you must have cookies that provide less sweet taste and more savor.
- Pay Attention to Smoothness
If you want your cake to be delicious, you need to take care of the cream. Some bakers even make diluted cream instead of smooth one. Do not let it get diluted or the taste will be destroyed at the time it enters your mouth. Keep it in mind to pay attention to the smoothness of the cream.
How to make Cookies and Cream Cake
Have you ever made a cake before? If you have, then these ingredients won’t be strangers to you. But if you haven’t, don’t worry. Just follow these steps and your cake will be done:
- 400 grams of flour
- 2 table spoon of baking soda
- 250 grams of sugar
- 2 tablespoon of salt
- 5 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoon of canola oil
- A chunk of unsalted butter
- 150ml of milk
- 50ml of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 4 egg whites
- A lot of cookie crumbs
- 3 chunks of unsalted butter
- 50ml of heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 200g of powder sugar
- A bowl of cookie crumbs
- Put the flour, baking soda, sugar, salt, and 3 tablespoon of cocoa powder into the first bowl and whisk them well.
- Put the canola oil, unsalted butter, milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract into the second bowl and use a mixer to mix and smoothen it up.
- Break 4 eggs and take the whites only. Put them in another bowl and mix it up until it gets fluffy texture.
- Put the egg whites into the second bowl and mix them well.
- Beat this mixture along with the cookie crumbs into the first bowl and turn it into dough.
- Put 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder into a pan and spread it so that the dough won’t stick on the pan.
- Put the dough into the pan and bake it at 325 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- To make the cream, put unsalted butter, heavy cream, vanilla extract, powder sugar, and cookie crumbs altogether and mix them using a mixer.
- Spread the cream onto the cake nicely.
- Garnish your cake with cookie crumbs and it is ready to be served!
Cookies and Cream Cake recipe tips
- The key to great taste is creativity. Yes, you can follow these steps above to make a great deal of cake, but there is no point in spoiling your tongue if it does not go as you wish. To have the greatest taste, you must add your own additional ingredients based on your personal taste.
- You may add rum or wine along with vanilla extract. It will give it deliciously sour taste that kicks your tongue right away; just keep it away from children.
It is easy, isn’t it? Even if you have never made any cakes before, these ingredients are easy to get and the directions are also easy to be followed. Just make sure you are being creative in making it more delicious. For better pleasure, enjoy this cookies and cream cake with your friends or family!