Give your lovely dog a tasty cake from dog birthday cake recipe on its occasion. This cake is a perfect present and absolutely safe for your dog. It is better to make it by yourself rather than buying it from the cake shop. It is very simple to make as well.
Dog Birthday Cake Recipe
This cake is a great present for the canine friends and family member to its occasion, such as birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and any other occasion. This cake is very safe to be eaten by dog because of the ingredients. Just for additional information, this cake is edible for human too because it has only human-grade ingredients.
For the texture, it is fluffy enough and your dog will like it. While being simple, the ingredients are not so different from the other cake. Moreover, the ingredients are very easy to be found in the nearest supermarket or shop from your house. To make this cake, you only need 1 hour and 15 minutes from the preparation to finish baking. A $6.00 budget is enough for this cake. So cheap, right?
Dog Birthday Cake Tips
Here is the following list you must know before you make this cake. Check it out.
- Don’t Add Any Chocolate Ingredients
Dog is allergic to the chocolate. The obromine, which is similar to caffeine, is very dangerous for dog. You must send you dog to the vet as soon as possible if he was poisoned. For best experience, omit this ingredient to prevent any health risk and harm to your dog.
- Shredded Carrot or Carrot Puree?
It is better for you to choose shredded carrot than carrot puree. Shredded carrot makes a little rough texture that stimulates the dog to chew. You can use carrot puree if you don’t have any grater in your kitchen as an alternative.
- Honey as Optional
You can add honey in the cake. It will make the cake sweeter but it remains healthy for the dog. Don’t use the granulated sugar or any artificial sweeteners in this cake. Sugar can cause serious diabetic disease to your dog. Instead of using sugar, try to use other sweet fruit puree to add the sweetness.
How to make Dog Birthday Cake
- 1 egg
- 2 ounces of peanut butter
- 2 ounces of cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 ounces of honey
- 8 ounces of carrots, shredded
- 8 ounces of wheat flour
- 1 teaspoons of baking soda
- Preheat oven up to 350° F.
- Grease 6 a 6-cup ring mold.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, peanut butter, cooking oil, vanilla extract, and honey using a mixer. Beat it at medium speed until it is incorporated.
- Insert the shredded carrot into the dough and stir it thoroughly.
- Sift together the wheat flour and baking soda. Then, combine it with the dough. Beat it until it is incorporated.
- Pour the dough into the prepared cake pan.
- Bake the dough in the oven that has been preheated for 40 minutes.
- After the color is golden brown, remove the cake from the oven and let it until warm in touch for 10 minutes.
- If the cake is already warm enough, put it in the cooling rack to cool completely.
- Serve it to your lovely dog.
Dog Birthday Cake Recipe Tips
After the cake is ready to be served, you may know about additional tips about this cake.
- You can also use a fluted tube pan to make another variation of shape for the cake. Consider your dog liking when you try to decide on more fun shapes.
- To make the cake more interesting in its appearance, you can decorate the cake as desired. Generally, butter cream base is used as the garnish. Add the appropriate candle if you use the cake for celebrating the birthday of your lovely dog.
So, what do you think? It is a simple way to make your dog happy for its birthday. The ingredients and tools are very easy to be found. Moreover, this recipe is very safe and it also has extra deliciousness for your dog. Celebrate your lovely dog’s special occasion with special cake using this dog birthday cake recipe.