Peach cobbler with cake mix can be a new choice for those who want to make a meeting even a party. Its unique texture and taste make this cake a special one. Everyone will enjoy it as well. Moreover, it is really easy to make. There will be no one who will not enjoy your cake. Are you interested to have a kind of surprise for your guest? Here are the guides for best taste and surprise.
Peach Cobbler with Cake Mix
Cobbler is a cake originally from the United Kingdom. It consists of a fruit or other savory filling which is poured into a baking dish. With a batter, biscuit, or dumpling on the top of those fillings, this cake has a thick crusted and deep dish pie. A perfect combination! Your guest will definitely enjoy the sweet taste of the crust and its savory filling!
Peach Cobbler with Cake Mix Tips
There are some things you need to know before making your cake. To get the best taste, here are some tips for you
- You can give peaches as many as possible but please make sure that it is not too much. It will make your cake too soft and watery.
- You can use canned peaches but the fresh peaches are better.
- Make sure how many people will enjoy your cake. This recipe is for 10 people. Please measure how much ingredients that you need.
- This recipe will be so much delicious in the summer.
- You can add any more fruit such as mango, raspberry, and almond even salted caramel.
How to Make Peach Cobbler with Cake Mix
As have stated before, this recipe is really easy to make. You will definitely be able to make it by yourselves with some simple ingredients and tools. Here are the ingredients and directions:
- Seven to nine small to medium sized ripe peaches.
- 1/2 cup of sugar.
- 3 until 4 teaspoons of cut ginger.
- 2 until 3 tablespoons cornstarch.
- 18 ounces of unprepared cake mix. You can choose yellow or others.
- 1 cup melted butter
- 3 glasses ice
- Preheat the oven until 350 F.
- Grease a 9 x 13 pan lightly.
- While heating the oven, prepare a medium saucepan.
- Mix sugar, peaches, cornstarch and 1 teaspoon ginger. Mix it well.
- Bring the mixture of your ingredients to a boil.
- Cook it for a minute.
- After a while, take away pan from stove.
- Pour the mixture of the ingredients into the pan you have prepared.
- Start sprinkling your dry cake mix on the top.
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of ginger over the top.
- Mix ginger into your dry cake.
- After you mix the ginger, now start drizzling butter on your cake mix.
- Bake it for forty five minutes until an hour or you can also bake it until its top is lightly browned and its peaches have been bubbling.
- Take it out and put it on your favorite place.
- You can add ice cream or whipped to your cobbler.
- After it is already cold, you can save it on your refrigerator to keep it delicious. It can last for almost three months on the freezer.
Peach Cobbler with Cake Mix Recipe Tips
You might also consider these following tips:
- Aluminum foil is good to keep moist of your cobbler. You can use it by cooking it evenly. Moreover, it can you clean up your kitchen easier.
- Do not throw away the leftover. The leftover cobbler topping is a good idea to make a smaller cobblers in bowls,
- To keep it fresh for long time. You can refrigerate it. It will last for some days. If you need it to last longer, you can freeze it on the freezer. It will last for up to 3 months.
- You can use this recipe for other variations, such as: praline pecan, raspberry cream, salted caramel, toasted almond and bourbon.
As you can see, this recipe is really easy to follow. You can serve it for 10 people and they all will like your cake. Serving peach cobbler with cake mix for your guests will definitely please them!