Pineapple Upside Down Cake Drink has been widely known as a refreshing dessert. It usually can be found on parties and bars in your town. The tropical sensation of this drink will make you feel like in the beach. So, to make this special drink, you can check out the following instruction to make for the better taste and appearance.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Drink
As previously described, this drink has a tropical sensation that makes your energy increased. This is due to the pineapple juice that provides the incomparable freshness inside. In addition, the unique taste of vodka that strong and slightly bitter makes offset the sour test of pineapple juice and has own distinctive flavor characteristics. For the sweet taste, it comes from the grenadine syrup while the ice will keep it light and fresh. For the garnish, the maraschino cherry is the best choices to be pleased the special person that you are served. To make this frothy and sweet drink, you only need 5 minutes for prepare the ingredients and 5 minutes to make it. Moreover, from one glass of this freshness, it only cost you around $1. So cheap, right?
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Drink Tips
Below is important for the best taste and look. Here are several things that you must know.
- The Provision of Guest List
If you want to make this drink, it is advisable to make a guest list that will drink it. It is important because this drink contains of alcohol (contained in vodka). And of course, children should not drink it, especially under 18 years old.
- Consider More on Glasses
The use of class for this drink is very important because it will increase the appearance to be more interesting. The shapes of the glass can be adjusted to the theme of the party or event that is being held, such as beach party, bachelor party, bars, etc.
- Garnish is Important
For this drink, the garnish is very important. It is intended to enhance the appearance of the drink that has been made. Adjust the garnish with the flavor of the drink. For this drink, maraschino cherry is the best choice because it tastes sweet and also has beautiful color and shape.
- Timing while Serving
This drink is the best option to be drunk after the dinner as a supper. Moreover, it is also perfect if you made it when it was summer in the beach on the afternoon. Wonderful!
How To Make Pineapple Upside Down Cake Drink
Okay, let’s started to make this drink. It’s very easy to be made. Here is the recipe that you must be prepared before.
- Some ice
- 1 splash of grenadine syrup
- 3 ounces of pineapple juice
- 5 fluid ounce of cake-flavored vodka
- Maraschino cherry or pineapple slices as the garnish
- Set up a good-looking glass.
- Fill the glass with the ice sufficiently.
- Pour the pineapple juice and cake-flavored vodka over the ice. Stir it slowly.
- Put the maraschino cherry over the drink as a garnish. You also can add some slices of pineapple to make it tastier like in the tropical area.
- Ready to serve with your family member, friends, or your guests.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Drink Recipe Tips
You can also do these things too to make the drink has another taste.
- Instead of using cake-flavored vodka and pineapple juice, you can try another option for the taste. You can use vanilla vodka, or add some ingredients such as 1 ounce of maraschino liquor, 1 pasteurized egg white, and maybe soda.
- Use another way to make it. You can use the shaker to mix the ingredients. It will be tastier and all the ingredients evenly mixed. Shake rhythmically for 30 seconds before it is garnished.
Never say never to make this drink. It is pretty easy to be made. Use your imagination and passion to make it tastier and has sophisticated look. For the entire ingredients and tools, you can find them easily from the kitchen, or maybe you can buy it in shop or supermarket near your house. It costs you so cheap to make Pineapple Upside Down Cake Drink and make your quests impressed.