Tunnel of Fudge Cake one of the favorable cake that easy to be made. By the seen, people are already hungry and desired to eat this cake. Its soft and fluffy texture is combined with the sweet taste of the chocolate milk. It is perfect to be served in any occasion, such as birthday party, farewell party, etc.
Tunnel of Fudge Cake
This cake is presenting a sweet and perfect taste of the chocolate. From the body of the cake up to the glaze are chocolate made. It can be served on the warm temperature but it will be better if it is just put out from the cooling rack. This cake is very easy to make. The ingredients and tools are can be easily found near your house, such as in the supermarket or shop. You need about 35 minutes to prepare all things to make this cake and 4 hours and 30 minutes for the total time. Perhaps making this cake takes much time but the end of the result will be very satisfying for you. Moreover, this fluffy cake only cost you $8.00 per 10-inch pan.
Tunnel of Fudge Cake Tips
To make the cake has better taste and texture, here is the following list that you must know. Check it out.
- The Use of Margarine or Salted Butter
Before you use these things to make the cake, do not place them into the cooling rack or in the frost condition. It will make the texture is not fluffy enough and could be difficult to blend them. For the result, the cake is not soft enough that you have expected before.
- Don’t Forget the Decoration or Topping
It is important to make the appearance of the cake more interesting. You can use the hazelnut or walnut as the topping. Any kind of topping can be used for not relieve the real taste of the cake.
How to Make Tunnel of Fudge Cake
Right now, it is the best time to make this cake. If you have any experience to make a yellow cake, it is slightly easy for you. Here is the recipe below:
Ingredients (for the cake):
- 1¾ cups of granulated sugar
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1¾ cups of margarine or salted butter, softened
- 6 eggs
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup of unsweetened cocoa
- 2 cups of chopped walnuts
Ingredients (for the glaze):
- 4 to 6 teaspoons of milk
- ¼ cups of unsweetened cocoa
- ¾ cups of powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven up to 175° C.
- Grease and flour 10-inch tube pan or 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- Combine the granulated sugar and margarine/salted butter and beat up until it is incorporated in a large bowl.
- Add the egg whites one by one into the large bowl. Beat up until it is fluffy.
- Gradually, add the powdered sugar and blend well.
- By hand, stir it in flour until the dough well blended and fluffy.
- Spoon the dough into greased and floured pan. Spread them evenly.
- After the oven perfectly in heat, bake the dough up to 175° C in 45-50 minutes. Wait until the cake developed and the edges pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Let the cake warm in touch about 10 minutes at least.
- Place the cake in the cooling rack about 2 hours at least.
- Put out from the cooling rack and place them on the serving plate.
- Prepare the glaze and combine all of them until it is incorporated. Por enough milk to make it greasy.
- Apply the glaze over top of the cake up to down sides.
- Slice it and the cake can be served.
Tunnel of Fudge Cake Recipe Tips
Perhaps you want to consider the following list below to make the cake better after the process of making.
- Adjusted the topping to the event that will be held. The hazelnut or walnut is the general choice to make the as a topping. You can also use butter cream to garnish over the cake.
- Offset eating this cake with any fresh drink or fruit to slightly reduce the sweet of the cake.
The perfect cake is not always hard to be made. This cake proves that the easy way to make it can be impressed all the people who ate it. For now, let you make this Tunnel of Fudge Cake and share the happiness to the people around you.