Make the tasty homemade cake with Yellow Cake Mix Recipes in easy way. It is better to make with a scratch cake. You can make this cake in many flavor, such as chocolate, cheese, mix-fruit, etc. This cake is one of the most popular cake that can be valued by its taste, texture, and the easily way to make it.
Yellow Cake Mix Recipes
For the information, this cake has varied shape and size, ranging from square to round and large to a small cupcake, depends on the kind of pan that be used. Same as the name, it has golden yellow as the base color. To make this cake, at least it cost you a total of $14.00 and spent one and a half hours in the kitchen. Here is the following guide to make it.
Yellow Cake Mix Recipes Tips
Here are the tips to make the final result of the cake tastier and good-looking. Look at the following list.
- Use the Non-Fat Dry Milk
For the best result, use the non-fat dry milk. For the suggestion, use the Carnation brand. It is more finely ground and can be dissolved in the dough better than the other brands that have larger granules.
- Salted Butter or Unsalted Butter
You can choose both of salted butter or unsalted butter. Actually, for the best result, you can choose salted butter. The taste is very natural and fluffy enough. But, if you want to decrease the fat, you can choose unsalted butter. Add a little bit salt to make it more delicious.
- Rotate the Pans in the Oven
It is important to do if you use the cupcakes. It is important to do after it is baked on the first 20 minutes. It makes the ripeness spread enough and make it is not overcooked.
How to make Yellow Cake Mix Recipes
This are the recipe for you. Have fun and let your passion make it easy to create this fluffy cake. Check out the recipe below.
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- 1½ cups of white sugar
- ½ cup of non-fat dry milk
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- ¾ cup of water
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup of salted butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
For the cake mix:
- Combine together the flour, baking powder, white sugar, salt, and non-fat dry milk into a large bowl.
- Store it in a resealed bag. Put in the cool and dry place until 3 months until it is ready to use.
- Preheat the oven up to 175° C.
- Divide the cake pans into two 9-inch with a parchment.
- Cover it with cooking spray.
- Mix the other ingredients, such as 1¼ water, salted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract into a large bowl until it is incorporated and slightly effervescent.
- Pour the non-fat dry milk and stir vigorously until it is smooth.
- Bake it in the oven around 30-35 minutes until it looks lightly golden.
- Put out from the oven and let it warm to the touch, around 10 minutes.
- Place the cake in the cooling rack until it is frosted.
- Decorate it as suit one’s taste.
- Put the cupcakes on the pans.
- Pour the dough up to 2/3 full into the cupcakes.
- Bake it in the oven around 175° C in 20 minutes.
- Rotate the pans 180° so the ripeness can be spread enough.
- Let in warm to the touch, around 10 minutes.
- Place it in the cooling rack until it is frosted.
- Decorate it as suit one’s taste.
More Yellow Cake Mix Recipes Tips
You may pay attention to these following tips.
- To make the final result looks tasty and good-looking, you may give the best layer and topping on it. Use the buttercream to coat the cake. Then, garnish it with the best flavor as desired. You can garnish it with chocolate sprinkles, chocolate chips, fruit, raisins, etc.
- If you want to make the cake is more durable, you can place it into the cooling rack. It can be eaten up to a week.
There is the simple way to make a delicious and fluffy cake. The ingredients and the tools are very easily to be found in the nearer shop or the supermarket from your house. Share your imagination for the best layer and topping with the varied flavours. With the Yellow Cake Mix Recipes, let the happiness appears to your event.